Representatives from the College & Career Access Center will present a workshop with area high school seniors to help them find and complete the necessary FAFSA documents.
It is recommended for students to bring the following items for you and your parent(s):
- Date of birth and Social Security number
- Driver’s license number, if you have one (student only)
- Federal 2021 income tax returns, including W-2s
- Latest bank statement and record of investment (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)