- This event has passed.
StoryWalk® at Eastern: A Parade of Elephants
July 31 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm UTC+0
Take a walk in your neighborhood while enjoying a story! This year, our featured story is “A Parade of Elephants” by Kevin Henkes.
This program is perfect for families to drop by at their leisure and follow the story signs that will be present at all locations. Call your branch for more information.
Dates & Locations:
- Summit Branch: July 17-24 (Held at Vandercook Lake-Townsend Beaman County Park)
- Eastern Branch: July 31-August 8 (Held at Leoni Township Park on Center Lake)
- Grass Lake Branch: August 15-21
- Brooklyn Branch: August 28-September 4 (Held at Swain Memorial Park)
- Hanover & Concord Branches: September 11-18
- Springport Branch: September 25-October 2 (Held at Springport Community Park)
The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg Hubbard Library. StoryWalk® is a registered service owned by Mrs. Ferguson. This resource is supported in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Library of Michigan.